Wednesday, January 20, 2010

homo evoooohhh my god I have a pwner

I try and keep all the content on this blog original (aside from a few photos), but yesterday I was blown away by this video of Juan Enriquez, one of the brightest economic and scientific minds in the world, sharing his ideas on the current economic situation and the next step for the human race: Homo Evolutis...BE WARNED: this will pwn your mind:





Now I hope most of you reacted to this with the appropriate response as demonstrated below:



To those of you who may have certain ideological, moral, or medieval religious apprehensions or concerns about the above video, I just ask you to hear me out...25-50 years from now...when I have infrared, x-ray, sniper rifle laser eyes...can have a conversation with a dog and/or whale...have robotic, rocket-powerd antelope legs...and a magnetic, pulse-emitting, wiener...you will look something like this:




Don't be caveman Johnny. Embrace Homo Evolutis.


Read more on the lecture HERE.

No comments: